11 Aug The child helped can be replaced?
Posted at 14:34h in Uncategorized
There do exist situations where it becomes necessary to substitute a sponsored child with another, as in the following cases:
- Once the child has completed his/her regular school studies;
- If the family achieves self-sufficiency because one or the other parent has found work that permits them to be financially independent;
- When the sponsored child reaches maturity;
- If the family moves to another locality, in search of work, or goes to stay with relatives, making it impossible for the mission to monitor the child’s lifestyle and progress;
- If the child dies (in which case, the sponsor will be immediately notified).
In all the above-mentioned situations, the child sponsor will be informed without delay and the substitution with another child will be proposed.